Jerusalem, the town, existing already over 3 thousand years, on ancient maps was represented as the center of the world. It is a sacred town for adherents of three big world religions. For Israelites it is an eternal capital of Israel since the times of the Bible King David, the town where the main sacred place of Judaism – Solomon Temple was built. For Christians Jerusalem is the town where the earth path of Saviour finished, the place of crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ. From Al – Kudsa (in such a way the adherents of Islam call it) the prophet Mohammed performed heaven travel on his horse.
Nowadays in Jerusalem the rich historical heritage interlaces with the dynamic tempo of the capital of Israel. The excursion programme to Jerusalem includes: the panorama of Jerusalem, ancient and modern, from the Mount of Olives, the visit to the Temple of All Nations and adjacent to it Gethsemane Garden, the ascent to the Mount Sion: the tomb of the king David and the Room of the Last Supper. The walk along the quarters of old town: the Cross Road (the last five stops), the Lord`s Tomb Temple, Golgotha – the place of Jesus crucifixion. Supper . Jewish quarter, the wailing Wall, bathing in the Dead Sea.
- 04:00 Meeting at Antalya Airport.
- 06:30 Flying to Tel Aviv Gurion Airport.
- 07:30 Meeting our guide at the airport.
- 08:00 – 12:00 Visiting religious and historical places.
- 12:30 Early lunch.
- 13:30 – 16:00 Visiting religious and historical places.
- 16:00 Visiting Dead Sea, the lowest point on the Earth.
- 19:00 Dinner.
- 21:00 Check-in in Gurion Airport.
- 01:00 Arriving at Antalya Airport.