Spend a magical 3 days exploring the fascinating rock formations of magical Cappadocia in order to discover the most intriguing landscapes on Earth!
Cappadocia, in other words Katpatuka means Land of Beautiful Horses.
Set deep in the heart of central Anatolia, the magical region is underlain by sedimentary rocks formed in lakes and streams and by ignimbrite deposits that erupted from ancient volcanoes approximately 3 to 9 million years ago.
The fairy rocks of Cappadocia near Göreme eroded into hundreds of spectacular pillars and minaret-like forms. Carved into houses, churches and monasteries by the people of the villages at the heart of the Cappadocia region the soft rock volcanic deposits are a marvel to observe.
This tour will bring you to the caravanserai built on the ancient trade routes as well as to the underground city of Saratli Kirkgöz. Spend a day exploring the rock houses at Uchisar castle and pigeon valley, which is full of dovecotes. See Cavusin Village rock houses and rock church and pay a visit to an onyx workshop and handicraft carpet production centre.
Give us a chance to show you that this area is really worth it to visit. Hurry up to get amazing impressions by booking this wonderful tour from Antalya hotels with full of beautiful scenery and rich in history and culture which you will always remember for the rest of your life.
Day 1: Drive to Cappadocia
- Picking up from Hotel.
- Breakfast in a restaurant among Taurus Mountains.
- Visiting Mevlana museum (Monastry of Whirling Derwishes) in Konya.
- Having lunch in Konya and departing for Cappadocia.
- Visiting Saratli underground city on way to Cappadocia.
- Having dinner and overnight at the hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 2: Full day tour in Cappadocia
- After breakfast departing for sightseeing to Cappadocia.
- Visiting Three Beauties, Urgub, and Derbent Valley and driving to Avanos.
- Visiting Pottery atelier Over Red River (Kızılırmak).
- Visit Cavusin ancient town and St John Church.
- Having a break for a panaromic view of Goreme.
- After Lunch in Uchisar, trekking in the valley around the Castle.
- Visiting Goreme Open Air Museum.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Return home
- After breakfast departing to visit Pasha Bag and then leaving Cappadocia.
- Having lunch break in Konya.
- Arriving in Antalya.
Some extra experiences:
Balloon ride in Cappadocia:
Our tour guide will accept bookings on the first day of the tour on the way to Cappadocia. Payment can be made to the tour guide in cash. The tour guide will do all the arrangements and your pick up for balloon ride.
Turkish night show in Cappadocia:
In the evening there is the optional extra of a whirling dervish show and Turkish Nights show.
Cappadocia Tour Options:
- 1 Day Cappadocia Tour From Antalya With Flight
- 2 Days 1 Night Cappadocia Tour From Antalya
- 3 Days 2 Nights Cappadocia Tour From Antalya
Instant Booking on Whatsapp Contact +905326040092 for more information and reservation. Instant Booking on Telegram Contact +905326040092 for more information and reservation.
– Single room has single sumplement payment.
– Travel Agency can change timing of the programme or destinations.